Functional and cost-effective
Foldable plywood boxes are an efficient way to reduce freight costs. Plywood boxes are light and compact still hard-wearing, they are often used in air freight. Plywood boxes are recyclable products, that can be produced by customized sizes.
Just On-Steel plywood boxes
The Just On-Steel boxes have a sleeve with hot galvanized metal profiles in the corners that are machine compressed to the sleeve. Metal profiles of lid and bottom work as a counterpart for locking tongues. The locking tongueson the top and bottom of the sleeve make assembling and closing the box very convenient.
Just On-Steel boxes are available in three different structures:
- S-pak 1 - suitable for air freight
- S-pak 3 - fast and easy - One-piece foldable sleeve, bottom and lid.
- S-pak U4 (L4) - just right for big products! Two-piece foldable L-form sleeve or alternatively sleeve with one loose side illustrating U-form, bottom and lid.
- S-pak 6 - for most unwieldy products. Four-piece sleeve (all sides loose), bottom and lid.
Just On-Wood plywood containers
Just On-Wood containers are constructed from one-piece foldable sleeve. The lid and bottom have wooden lists and the box is closed by strapping, nailing or screwing.
- W-pak 2 - One-piece foldable sleeve and lid
- W-pak 3 - One-piece foldable sleeve, bottom and lid
Just On-Mixed plywood boxes
The Just On-Mixed plywood boxes are combined of Just On-Steel and Just On-Wood components. The Just On-Mixed offer numerous alternatives to pack different kind of products.
Just On-Mixed plywood box can be:
- In the upper edge of the plywood box`s sleeve there are locking tongues of the Just On-Steel, the box is closed with the Just On-Steel lid. The lower edge of the sleeve is built according to Just On-Wood structure.
- The lid of the plywood box is reopened and reclosed thanks to the camlock fastener in the upper edge of the sleeve. In the lower edge of the sleeve there are Just On-Steel locking tongues for fastening the bottom of the box.
- Reusable plywood box is made up of combining the Just On-Wood sleeve with Just On-Steel lid and bottom. Plywood box is closed for example by strapping or by camlock fastener.
UN packaging for global transportations
When dangerous goods are being handled and transported their packaging needs to be safe and appropriately certified.
The UN packagings of our selection are approved by VTT (Technical Research Centre of Finland) and they meet the requirements on UN approval concerning transport packagings of the types 4D or 4 DV for dangerous goods. The package can, thus, be used for transport over land, rail, sea, and air internationally.
The certified packagings may be used as external packaging for materials of packaging groups I, II ja III. The dangerous goods being packed can be various kinds of solid or liquid goods.
Selection of UN certified packagings
Our selection of UN certified plywood packaging is comprised of four dimensions by length and width whose height can vary in between measures mentioned below. The material of VAK 4, VAK 6 and VAK 8 is 6 mm thick birch plywood. VAK 12 is contructed of 8 mm birch plywood.
Outside dimensions of packages (length x width x height):
- UN 4,400 mm x 300 mm x 100-400 mm
- UN 6, 600 mm x 400 mm x 100-600 mm
- UN 8, 800 mm x 600 mm x 150-800 mm
- UN 12, 1200 mm x 800 mm x 200-615 mm
Structure of VAK packages
Three part structure of UN packages comprises of one-part sleeve, lid and bottom.
- S-pak 3 - Foldable one-part sleeve, lid and bottom
Plywood packages for large products and components
Boxes and containers of fixed structure are most often used in the transportation of large products or components. Plywood container is hard-wearing because of strong support structure and light-weight packaging alternative compared to eg. wood container. These packages are sized to fit your products.
Plywood boxes and containers are made up of six plywood elements that are nailed together. Their use is made easier with the help of pallets or stringers.
As an alternative to plywood, we manufacture boxes and containers using hardwood, OSB, MDF, hardboard, chipboard, etc. Let´ s find the best solution for your product by optimizing package deliveries for your needs.